At the Jeweller's
585. Would you like jewellery?
586.Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's.
587. Do you have gold jewels?
588. Yes，we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces，chains and earrings.
589. May I have a look?
590. Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.
591. Its regular price is$56，and now you can have it with a twenty percent discount.
592. It's very elegant. I'll take it.
593. I want to buy some jewellery.
594. What kind of jewellery do you like to have?
595. I should like to look at some bracelets.
596. Pure gold or carats?
597. What's the price for this one?
598. How about five hundred dollars?
599. I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.
600. I wish to buy a diamond ring，too.
601. Is this one suitable for you?
602. No，it seems too old fashioned to me.
603. Let me try it on. Oh，it's too small for me，haven't you got any larger ones?
604.This fits me well，how much do you charge for it?
605. Is that a real string of pearls?
606. You may take it on my word，if you find out it is an imitation you may return it to me.