Visiting a Museum
524. Here is an exhibition of unearthed historical relics.
525. Oh，what a fine procession of exhibits!
526.These are ancient Shang Dynasty bronzes，usually ritual vessels.
527.The containers were generally used for food，wine and water，and they were often placed in the graves with the dead.
528. In traditional Chinese thinking，jade always symbolized the holy，honourable and immortal.
529.This article of jade shaped like a pagoda was created in the Tang Dynasty.
530. All the exhibits here were funeral objects for emperorsand noblemen in ancient times.
531.There's for instance the Lock Museum where hundreds of locks are on display，both ancient and modern.
532.There's also a doll and toy museum which attracts lots of children with their parents.
533. I'd suggest we begin with the Metroplitan Museum of Art.
534. It's conveniently located and certainly worth seeing.
535.The architecture is most impressive，isn't it?
536. Perhaps we had better begin with the ancient Egyptian collection.
537. You'd be fascinated by what there is on display.
538. I've long heard of the rich collection of fine Chinese art in this museum.